New Board Members For 2013
- President: ROSALINDA MAYE - Email Me
- Presides over all Club and Board Meetings.
Rosalinda joined Corvettes Limited in 2008. She proudly owns a 1998 Pewter Corvette coupe and a 1985 Gold Corvette coupe.
- Vice President: HUBEN CLEMENTE - Email Me
- Presides over meetings in the absence of the club President . Huben joined the club in 2011. He proudly own a black 2003 black Corvette coupe.
- Secretary: CHERYL VERDICCHIO - Email Me
- Records and reads the minutes of all meetings. Cheryl and her husband Ralph joined in 2005. Together they own a 1996 super-charged Silver Edition coupe and a 2003 silver Z06.
- Treasurer: CHAR HUDDLESON - Email Me
- Collects and pays all financial transactions of the club. Records and reports at all meetings. Char and her husband, Ernie, joined Corvettes Limited in 1998. Together they own a 1962 white roadster and a 1989 white convertible.
- Membership: DOROTHY MCCAIN - Email Me
- Welcomes and introduces guest to the club. Maintains the membership list on a quarterly basis. Dorothy has been a member since 1983. She proudly owns a 2006 Daytona Sunset Orange Coupe.
- Activities Director: KATHY HENRY - Email Me
- Plans and schedules all events for the club activities for the year. Kathy is a newer club member having joined us in 2011. She cruises around in a 2005 Red Corvette Coupe.
- Gazette Editor: ANITA MEESE - Email Me
- Designs and publishes the club's monthly newsletter, The Get-Around Gazette. Anita joined Corvettes Limited in 1999 and owns a 2012 Grand Sport and a 1980 yellow coupe .
- NCCC Governor: DON MEYERS - Email Me
- Attends and Represents "Corvettes Limited" at the regional meeting of the National Council of
Corvette Clubs (NCCC). Don joined us in 1998 and drives a 2005 Atomic Orange coupe.
- Webmaster: RONNIE MAYE - Email Me
- Monitors and updates the Corvettes Limited web site. Ronnie and his wife, Rosalinda, joined Corvettes Limited in 2008. Together they own a pewter C5 and a gold C4.
- Car Shows: KATHY HENRY - Email Me
- Kathy, our Activities Director, also plans and organizes car show events as well as reports on outside car show activities.